Thank you for purchasing the Ashtanga Yoga Victoria Groupon Pass!
To make the most out of your visit at Ashtanga Yoga Victoria please have a read below to see what you can expect at the studio.
Please note: the Groupon memberships must be activated within 90 days of purchase. Limit one per person. Not available for Mysore classes.
Where do I park?
- There is street parking along Johnson and Pandora Streets. Parking on the street is metered pay parking. Parking is free after 6pm.
- The Yates Street parkade and Fisgard Street parkade are located within a couple minutes walking distance of the studio and we have 1 Hour Free parking passes for any students.
Where is the studio?
- The studio is located on the second floor in Market Square. Come through the iron gates on Johnson Street and turn immediately to your left. Head up the outside stairs and come in the door. We are located immediately on your left.
- There are two doors to the studio. The first one leads you to the reception area and the change rooms. The second is the main practice space. If you arrive and the reception door is locked please come into the studio and someone will come out and help you.
What do I do when I arrive?
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class begins. This will allow you time to familiarize yourself with the studio and to meet the teacher.
- When you arrive someone will help you get settled. You will need to fill out a waiver form. The change rooms are located down the hall. Women's on the right. Men's on the left. Washrooms are located outside of the studio down the main hallway, down the stairs and to the right. We have keys hanging right inside the doors.
- If you are working with any injuries or health conditions, please let your teacher know so they can modify your practice for your specific needs.
What do I bring?
- Wear comfortable clothes that you can move in. Shorts, tights, a tank top or comfortable t-shirt are fine. Practice in bare feet.
- Bring a yoga mat if you have one. We have extra ones you can borrow.
- It is best not to drink water during practice. Due to the nature of the Ashtanga Yoga practice there is no time to drink water. If you feel you would like water nearby, please store your water bottle at the back of the studio on the shelves provided.
What can I expect during class?
- The classes available to you are:
Our Online Schedule contains the most up to date information on class times.
- Please respect the teacher and follow their instructions to ensure your own safety and best experience.
- Store all your possessions on the back shelves.
- Turn all mobile phones to silent, please.
- Breathe deep and enjoy!
What do I do after class?
- Drink lots of water and take rest! If your muscles are sore a hot bath with epsom salts will help.
- If you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask! This is what we are here for.
- Be compassionate and patient with yourself. A yoga practice is just that - a practice that is built slowly over time. There is no need to rush, all will come when you are ready.
And remember to smile and have fun!
Once you've completed your Groupon Pass, we have a special for you!
A 10 class punch card for 50% off!
You get a 10 class card (with a 6 month validity) for $70 +hst.