The Health Benefits of Yoga are Profound!
Most people today think that “yoga” is equivalent to “stretching,” or some alternative exercise program.
For some, this may be a great place to begin an exploration of yoga…
However, yoga is so much more then a simple workout. It is a practice that acts as a mirror, and is a metaphor for your life.
What do you get out of it?
Whatever you put into it.
That’s how this yoga works.
But don’t be fooled by the shallow portrayal of Yoga in Modern society...
Yoga can elevate you and unite you with your Higher Purpose.
It will teach you to be calm, to breathe, to relax even when it seems like everything around you is falling apart.
When you actively engage in its process, Ashtanga Yoga will greatly improve your quality of life. It will open you to change, to transformation, to let go of old patterns, and make room for an emerging awareness of a more authentic self.
Of course Yoga will also improve your physical health!
With consistent practice these are the Benefits of Yoga:
* Reduces the impact of stress
* Increases coping skills
* Increases vitality and overall ABUNDANCE
* Improves the health of your joints
* Improves strength and flexibility
* Improves immune system function
* Can reduce the symptoms of many chronic diseases
* Strengthens the cardiovascular system
* Improves digestion, metabolism, hormone production
* Alleviates depression and anxiety
* Increases feelings of health and wellbeing
* Promotes weight loss and weight regulation
* Improves athletic performance in all endeavors
* Greater sense of clarity and concentration
Interestingly it seems to improve all aspects of life!
Come and explore, through the practice, a new definition of success, and how you can connect your inner experience of a posture, with your outer experience of the world.